Hyatt Internship for students - Duty Management (available immediately) in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
*WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
/Are you ready?/
Because we are looking for aDuty Manager Intern!
Who and what are WE looking for?
- · Confidence, energy and cleverness;
- · A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- · A centipede who is not afraid to step up and take ownership;
- · Someone who has a great sense of responsibility and not afraid to make decisions;
- · Multitasking and empathy are your middle names;
- · Someone who likes to work under some pressure and loves the buzz of the operations;
- · A team player and all about the team effort;
- · Approaching guests and caring for others is something that comes naturally;
- · Working closely together with all operational departments in order to provide all guests with what and who matters to them most.
What’s in it for YOU?
- · A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
- · An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
- · International working experience;
- · Great intern working conditions (read:intern allowance, housing allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning anddiscounts all over the world!)
- · You are enrolled in a hospitality or tourism related study;
- · You have good language and communication skills in Dutch and English
- · You are good at building relationships with residents and guests
- · You have a hands on approach
- · You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
Is this YOU? Please send us your CV and tell us all about you: email@example.com
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AMS000264
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.