Hyatt 西餐廚師 Western Cook in MACAU S.A.R., China
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Western Cook is responsible to prepare a consistent, high quality food product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet's operating concept and Hyatt International standards.
- Qualification in Culinary training
- Knowledge and hands on experience in Kitchen management and operational skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training
- Basic Knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands
Primary Location: CN-Macau S.A.R.
Organization: Grand Hyatt Macau
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAC000390
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.