Hyatt Receptionist Teamleader - Fitness Centre in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of /empathy/ and human /connection./ We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as /unique/ individuals, to enable us to design and deliver /personal experiences/. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
City Club is Melbourne’s best CBD gym & fitness centre right in the heart of Collins Street, featuring state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge /Life Fitness/ equipment, an indoor swimming pool and roof top tennis court.
You will join an amazing team of Health and Fitness fanatics! You will not only be Teamleader on our immensely busy reception desk, but also helping our members stay fit and work out safely by monitoring and offering advice on our fast paced gym floor. A love of multitasking and looking after our members and hotel guests will ensure your day is never dull and always full of unique challenges!
Day To Day:
- Manage a busy reception desk, including conducting daily briefings and shift change over discussions with reception staff
- Ensure high visibility and supervision of the desk and gym floor throughout the day
- Conduct health and fitness assessments while providing members with suitable fitness programs
- Monitor and maintain guest history databases and recognition programmes
- Maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
What we are looking for?
- MUST have Cert III or above in Fitness or Health
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Amazing customer service skills, as you will be constantly liaising with our gym members and hotel guests
- Be a team player and able to communicate effectively with each other
- A good understanding of computer systems (i.e Microsoft Office)
- Have _unrestricted_ visa and working rights in Australia
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Above Award wage rates
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: MEL001220
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.