Hyatt Team Leader - Bell Desk in SYDNEY, Australia
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences with creativity and a sense of fun!
The Bell Captain will work closely with a team of Bell Attendants, coordinating the daily operations of the department and ensuring that all arriving and departing guests are pleasantly greeted and promptly assisted. You will also liaise closely with the Concierge leadership team with all aspects to ensure a smooth operation of the department.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous experience in a 4/5 star hotel
• Supervisory experience is highly regarded
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Strong time management and ability to multi task
• Excellent presentation and grooming
• Availability for a variety of shifts across a 7 day week and willing to work on a rotating roster • Driving License
• Full Australian Working Rights is essential
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Complimentary accommodation at hotels worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Learning and Development opportunities
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001092
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.