Hyatt Internship for Students - Sales (From June 2018) in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
/‘//Are you an enthusiastic relationship builder that wants to develop its sales qualities?’/
YES, because you want…
· to be the sales specialist; building and maintain long-lasting relationships with our corporate clients;
· to work closely with our Revenue and Front Office teams;
· to coordinate and handle requests for VIPs;
· to work in a team, but still being the first point of contact for your own clients;
· to conduct competitor research and want to understand the Amsterdam markets.
And you are…
· currently enrolled in a hospitality or tourism-related study program;
· always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
· hands-on, pro-active, out-going and enthusiastic;
· available for six months or longer;
· proficiency in English.
· A great place to work with a canal view;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
· International working experience;
· Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance, housing allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
If the above is what you want and who you are, please apply and tell us all about you
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Andaz Amsterdam, Prinsengracht
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: AMS000302
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.