Hyatt Human Resources Manager in AVON, Colorado
This position is located in Avon, Colorado.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Human Resources Recruitment Manager oversees the recruitment process of the hotel and spa, including facilitating job postings, seasonal recruitment, on-boarding, and new hire orientation. Additional duties include:
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Facilitates the hiring of all J1 and H2B seasonal staff members
Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
+ Must have exceptional communication and organization skills. + Previous Human Resources management experience preferred; previous hotel experience required. + Previous experience working with J1 and H2B Visa programs preferred. + Experience working with Taleo applicant tracking system preferred.
Primary Location: US-CO-Avon
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: AVO001626
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.