Hyatt Registered Massage Therapist in CALGARY, Canada
We are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist Join a family of knowledgeable massage therapists and aestheticians who are passionate about customizing spa retreats that are personalized and infinitely sensory, ensuring a unique and rejuvenating experience for our guests.
- Perform Relaxation and Therapeutic massages
- Work without direct supervision
- Assist with light cleaning duties and stocking
- Retail sales
- Standing or walking for an extended period of time
- Engaging in conversation with Guests
Ensuring Guests feel comfortable, relaxed and well cared for
Complimentary hotel nights at Hyatt properties around the world
- Complimentary meal during shift
- Discounts at the hotel restaurant and lounge
- Discounts on Services and Products
Paid sick days
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
We Are Energizing: When speaking with our guests, we are dynamic, refreshing and stimulating
We Are Clever: Here, we do things the smart way, not just the way they’ve always been done before. We’re always thinking one step ahead, satisfying guests’ needs in unique, delightful and surprising ways, as they go through their day.
We Are Confident: We’re innovators and experts at providing the experiences, care and amenities our guests want, all delivered with enthusiasm and pride. They can feel relaxed and confident because we’ve got everything covered.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Completion of 2200 hour program
- City RMT license
- Member of an associate (NHPC, RMTA, MTAA)
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Ability to maintain a high professional standard of behavior, courtesy and respect
- Demonstrate and maintain the ability to work in and contribute to a positive team environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Comfortable dealing with difficult client interactions
- Strong customer service skills, great communication skills, punctuality, dependability, a positive attitude, proper etiquette, and a drive for success
- Availability to work weekend shift schedule - Sunday and Saturday and a variety of shifts including morning, midday and evening
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Organization: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: CAL001954