Hyatt Assistant Event Services Manager in CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Event Services Manager will be responsible for managing banquet events at the hotel. This person supervises event room set-ups, service, and maintenance of all banquet functions and banquet equipment. This role is a highly detailed role within the hotel to complete event requirement and create an appealing experience for guests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Primary Location: US-MA-Cambridge
Organization: Hyatt Regency Cambridge
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: CAM002058