Hyatt Bilingual Human Resources Generalist in DALLAS, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity, and accountability.
The Bilingual Human Resources Generalist will assist with greeting all visitors, colleagues and applicants while maintaining the day-to-day administrative function of a highly active Human Resources office. This person will directly support the Talent Acquisition and Development team, which includes data integrity, with regard to entry, auditing, and reporting; facilitation of training courses; hiring, E-Verify; background checks; and assisting with management trainees and international interns. Additional responsibilities will include responding to colleague inquiries by phone, email, or walk-ins, and other special projects as needed.
Strong interpersonal skills, empathy, and a welcoming and engaging personality are a must. The HR Generalist will represent the HR team and Hyatt brand in a friendly and positive manner in all interactions. This individual will manage multiple competing priorities and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Hyatt Regency Dallas is proud to be named one of Dallas Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for six consecutive years, including a number #1 ranking in the Large Company category.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally in a career in Human Resources!
Pay Rate: Varies by experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency (both written and oral translation skills)
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proven facilitation skills and comfort level presenting information to a diverse audience
- Solid professional presentation skills with ability to deliver messages clearly and effectively
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) as well as email and internet
- Previous human resources or customer service experience preferred
- Strong detail, organization and analytical skills
- Service and solutions-oriented, energetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dallas
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: DAL002671
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.