Hyatt Associate Director of Event Planning in HONG KONG S.A.R., China
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- You will be required to act as an event specialist and be responsible for event sales acquisition and for maximising total events revenue and profits in line with the agreed targets.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Sales or Events Manager in a luxury international brand hotel.
- Good understanding of selling techniques and banquet knowledge.
- Computer skills in MS Office, email, Delphi will be an asset.
- Proficiency in Chinese is essential.
Primary Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
Organization: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: HON003562
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.