Hyatt Commis de Cuisine in HOOFDDORP, Netherlands
This might be the beginning of your story at a different place. We are straightforward… We are stylish… We are approachable… We are Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport and we are looking for a
/ Commis de Cuisine. /
/ Are you ready for your story at a different place? /
- You will be responsible to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experiences
- You will be responsible for preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner in the Gallery Kitchen;
And of course all what is related to cooking Who are you?
We are looking for a candidate ideally coming from a similar positions and expect around 1 year work experience as Commis de Cuisine
- You have well-developed communication and customer relations skills
- You have a diploma in Culinary
- You have comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- You are fluent in English
- It is not a problem for you to work in rotating shifts and weekends
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel
- You are eager to learn and grow
And you are ready for a new challenge!
What’s in it for you?
A great place to work
- A place where we care for people so they can be their best
- An international working environment
- An entry into the World of Hyatt
Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world)
So, who are you? Please share your story so far email@example.com
Please keep in mind that you need to have a valid work permit for the Netherlands or a EU Nationality, we cannot offer support with requesting a work permit for this position.
Primary Location: NL-NH-Hoofddorp
Organization: Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOO000066
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.