Hyatt Supervisor Food & Beverage in HOOFDDORP, Netherlands
This might be the beginning of your story at a different place. We are straightforward… We are stylish… We are approachable… We are Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport and we are looking for a
/ Teamleader Food and Beverage. / / Are you ready for your story at a different place? /
- You will be responsible to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experience in the Gallery;
- Your main focus will be on the Food & Beverage outlets (restaurant, bar and meeting places), you are also partly responsible for the Gallery Host Stand (Front Office);
- You will maintain strong communication within the department;
- Assists in maximizing employee productivity but still meet the guest expectations;
- You optimize the sales of the outlets and identify improvement areas;
Who are you?
- You have great language skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You have at least one year of work experience in a similar position or a few years as supervisor F&B;
- You will Always have a presentable appearance;
- You are familiar with Micros and preferably OPERA;
- You are a good trainer, able to multi-task and hands-on;
- Preferably you have a driver’s license B, SVH certificate and BHV;
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel;
- You are eager to learn and grow;
And you are ready for a new challenge!
What’s in it for you?
A great place to work;
- A place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- An international working environment;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world);
So, who are you? Please share your story so far to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location: NL-NH-Hoofddorp
Organization: Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOO000071
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.