Hyatt Assistant Guest Experience Manager in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Guest Experience Manager will have oversight of the front office staff, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services. Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of two years of previous front office supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
- The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Rooms Division
- Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HUN002953