Hyatt Regency Club Concierge (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Regency Clubs at Hyatt are exclusive, private lounges that cater to VIPs and frequent stay members. These clubs offer a variety of food and beverage services as well as current periodicals and the latest in media options and technology. In addition to refreshing the lounge, the Regency Club Concierge is responsible for answering questions and making reservations or recommendations. This position offers the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and to indulge special requests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of hotel operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible Schedule including Weekends & Holiday Shifts.
- Must have full availability during Spring Break and Summer Season.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: HUN002955