Hyatt Human Resources Officer in HYDERABAD, India
- Assists the Human Resources Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Division, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- Assists in ensuring that Employee Facilities, such as Employee Restaurant, Employee Residences, etc., are maintained to Hyatt International's high standards of operation.
- Conducts interviews and coordinates recruitment activities in liaison with the respective Heads of Department.
- Assists in the administration of internal transfers.
- Assists in the administration of employee Performance Development Discussions and succession planning.
- Assists in the administration of employee benefits and salaries.
- Assists with Annual Salary and Benefits Survey, Business Plans, Manning Guide.
- Assists the Security Manager in locker and first aid box inspections.
- Participates in the Employee Committee Meetings, e.g. Employee Restaurant
- Counsels employees in career prospects, personal issues, job related issues, grievance, discipline, etc.
- Communicates with labour offices and labour law specialists; has a thorough understanding of the local labour law.
- Assists the Training Manager with Orientation training on job related issues.
Primary Location: IN-AP-Hyderabad
Organization: Hyatt Hyderabad
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: HYD000736