Hyatt Assistant Manager – Housekeeping in KUANTAN, Malaysia
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation's Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Assistant Manager - Housekeeping is responsible to assist the Housekeeping Manager in managing the department, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the housekeeping operation and administration.
Who and what are WE looking for?
- Confidence, energy and cleverness;
- A hands-on mentality with a positive attitude and pro-activism;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- Assurance of leading the housekeeping team;
- Motivation and coaching are your middle names;
- Working closely with all Rooms Management to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
* Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management * Minimum 2 year of work experience in Housekeeping as Assistant Manager or Team Leader in larger scale hotel * Excellent customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication skills * *Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000802