Hyatt Team Leader - Front Office in KUANTAN, Malaysia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Team Leaders possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing
Front Office Team Leader lead’s the Guest Services Officers whom are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in hotel operations.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations.
- *Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: KUA000792