Hyatt HousekeepingTeam Leader in MUMBAI, India
· Works with the Assistant Manager - Housekeeping to prepare weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators. · Assigns duties and responsibilities to Housekeeping Attendants.
· Conducts checks on works done by Housekeeping Attendants.
· Reports adverse guest comments.
· Reports lost and damaged items.
· Reports and follow-up on repair and maintenance work.
· Conducts checks on Public Areas, F&B outlets, offices, toilets and car park.
· Conducts checks on works carried out by Contractors.
· Coordinates and inspects with Contractor’s Supervisor on work carried out by Contractors.
· Ensures function rooms and toilets are clean before commencement of function.
· Plans and schedules periodic works such as, carpet shampooing, and high dusting.
· Ensures scheduled periodic works are carried out.
· Liaises closely with Florists regarding floral arrangement in the hotel.
· Performs pre-setup for V.I.P. arrivals.
· Ensures all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
· Assists in making sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20 have been implemented.
· Ensures Housekeeping Attendants work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
· Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partnersand other organisations.
· Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Responds to changes in the Housekeeping functions as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
· Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Degree/ Diploma in Hotel management
Required relevant experience in the position.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000669