Hyatt Front Office Host- Front Desk and Concierge in ORLANDO, Florida
Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment, responding to guest inquires, assist guests with local area recommendations, and taking ownership of guests inquiry’s. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- You're more than welcome. *
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible schedule including AM or PM shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Be present in lobby and greet guests offering assistance. Ascertain the specific needs and requests made by the Guest; identify locations, situations, and verify that the recommendations suggested meet the Guest’s objectives. Support the recommendations with Brochures, Maps, etc. where applicable. Need to be precise for maximum guest satisfaction.
- Build connections by projecting empathy.
- Provide information, details and handle service the guests expects by solid preparation
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Organization: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: ORL005497
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.