Hyatt PBX - Telephone Operator in OTTAWA, Canada
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This individual is responsible for answering incoming calls to the hotel and must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor. The PBX Telephone Operator must work well handling a high volume of calls. The PBX Telephone Operator should be comfortable and able to answer questions relating to the hotel.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Andaz Ottawa ByWard Market recognizes its obligation under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and, upon request, will provide accommodation in the recruitment process to the point of undue hardship.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be bilingual English/French
Primary Location: CA-ON-Ottawa
Organization: Andaz Ottawa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: OTT000150