Hyatt Breakfast Cook 2 in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. Timeless architecture, local art, the East Coast’s largest fitness facility and modern design of spacious guest rooms with soaring ceilings are just a few things that make The Bellevue Hotel unlike any other in Philadelphia.
Applicants for this position should possess the following requirements:
- Minimum of two years cooking experience in high volume banquet kitchen
- Must be able to cook staple breakfast items including waffles, pancakes, omelets, etc.
- Must be able to work breakfast shifts beginning at 4:30am includingweekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good knife skills and a proficient working knowledge of basic cooking procedures
- Must be able to work efficiently in an independent setting with minimal supervision
- Must be able to effectively follow and execute recipes while being receptive to direction and coaching
- Requires good communication skills
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Capable of performing repetitious duties
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including shifts beginning at 4:30am on weekdays, weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001616
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.