Hyatt Assistant Executive Housekeeper in RENTON, Washington
Support the Housekeeping Team of the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington as one of our Assistant Executive Housekeepers!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper is responsible for assisting in the oversight of the entire housekeeping area, to include public areas and night cleaning. This requires a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies and pars and will assure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed. Experience with turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful. These responsibilities may also include staff training, development and scheduling. The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will promote an atmosphere that insures customer and associate satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Executive Housekeeper and requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and team members.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and cleaning of your uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, free parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, discounted meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and many more!When applying for a position at Hyatt, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 700 properties worldwide.
/ Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. /
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- 2-3 years of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
Primary Location: US-WA-Renton
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle%27s Southport
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: REN000271
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.