Hyatt Restaurant Manager in SAINT KITTS, Saint Kitts and Nevis
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovate, Hyatt employees are forward thinking and passionate about hospitality. Respect, Hyatt employees are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt employees are focused on providing authentic hospitality. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The responsibility of the Restaurant Manager manages a single food and beverage on a daily basis and may coordinate special events. This position is also ultimately responsible for the quality of service provided.
- Full flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer
- Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service
- Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager preferred
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service
Primary Location: Saint Kitts and Nevis-Saint Kitts-Saint Kitts
Organization: Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: SAI001075
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.