Hyatt Security Officer (On-call) in SAN DIEGO, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Previous security experience preferred
- Valid California Guard Card
- CPR/First Aid/AED certifications
Primary Location: US-CA-San Diego
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: SAN020316