Hyatt Assistant Manager-In Room Dining in SYDNEY, Australia
About In Room Dining *
In Room Dining is responsible for delivering and presenting guest food and beverage orders in a timely manner. Successful candidate will be able to provide exceptional friendly, courteous and efficient service that creates an enjoyable dining experience to our guests.
About the role: *
Our In Room Dining Team requires a passionate, dedicated and energetic Assistant Manager to lead the team. Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, you will be responsible for the day to day leadership and supervision of associates in ensuring consistency in quality, handling complaints and training & development of new starters.
Our ideal candidate will possess: *
• Previous experience in a supervisory/management role.
• In Room Dining or Room Service experience (highly desirable)
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Proven time management skills and is solution focused, with the ability to effectively problem solve.
• Ability to train new associates
• Pick up orders and check outgoing orders for quality
• Follow procedures and maintain service standards
Our Expectations include: *
• Excellent presentation and grooming
• Proven ability to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills
• Must be available to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning shift and evening shifts.
• Full Australian Working Rights is essential
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include: *
• Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
• Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
• Fully laundered uniforms
• Discounted city parking
• Learning & Development opportunities
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: SYD001286