Hyatt Restaurant Assistant Manager in SYDNEY, Australia
At Hyatt, our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through creativity and sense of fun!
The Sailmaker is a large, 272-seat dining destination with views of Darling Harbour. The Restaurant serves an incredible buffet breakfast that rivals the best in Sydney. For lunch and dinner, guests enjoy fresh, locally sourced ingredients and a new table concept that brings our chefs out of the kitchen and into the dining room!
The Sailmaker restaurant is currently looking for passionate, creative, and energetic Assistant Manager to join our team and support the Restaurant Manager in this busy and fast paced environment.
Candidates must have ongoing, unrestricted Australian Working Rights and a current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
Our ideal candidate will possess
• Previous experience at a managerial level in large restaurant operations, preferably in a five star hotel environment
• Availability across 7 days and willing to work a rotating roster
• Ability to relate with and empathise with guests of different background
• Proven leadership ability including fostering an open and supportive environment where associates can have fun, take pride in their work and reach their potential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive team player
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include
• CBD Location
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Training and career development
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001337