Hyatt Rooms Assistant Manager in TYSONS CORNER, Virginia
The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Rooms Division. This can include the front office staff, guest services, housekeeping, and reservations. This individual will be responsible for leading the department the team when working, training new hires, developing staff and scheduling.
- Must manage with care
- Proven ability to work well with team members
- Must have previous Housekeeping and or Front Office Leadership Experience
- Must have desire to grow in the Rooms Division
- Must have full availability, weekends, nights, overnights, holidays - what business demands.
- Ability to lift, push and pull 25 lbs, especially needed when working in Housekeeping.
- Spanish speaking experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-VA-Tysons Corner
Organization: Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: TYS000581
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.