Hyatt Lead Pool Tech | Facilities | Full Time in US, Texas
Does the Hyatt spirit shine in you? At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa is seeking a dedicated guest service professional to join our Engineering team. The Lead Pool Technician will maintain chemicals balance and equipment at all bodies of water (pools, spas, fountains, ponds, etc.). Ideal candidate should be knowledgeable with mechanical maintenance of all associated equipment (ponds, heaters, filters and chemical equipment). Will also be responsible for shift coverage.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your average employment experience. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Must have open availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Knowledge with mechanical maintenance of all associated equipment
- Ideal candidate should be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Certified Pool Operators License is required
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: BAS003658