Hyatt Director of Sales Training EAME SWA in Germany
The Director of Sales is responsible for the ongoing management and implementation of sales & events training modules. You assume a lead role in the facilitation of sales & events training modules, as deployed throughout region via live classroom or online training.
- Identify and plan any future hotel training needs in advance to ensure budget & scheduling requirements are in place for implementation.
- Implement and maintain annual sales & events training calendar
- Schedule and maintain classes on the My Learning Saba Platform, including enrolment, registration and completion
- Liaise with the RVP of Sales Operations & Hyatt Sales Force as much as hotel Director of Sales & Marketing/Director of Events, Department Trainers & Training Managers to identify individual training needs and schedule appropriately
- Provide regular communication to ensure process, system and training issues are highlighted and solutions found quickly
- Assist Director of Sales Systems EAME to create and implement SOP documents and training materials for newly released product versions
- Provide input and regional perspective leading to co-creation of content with training counterparts in regional Hyatt offices for training roll out designed regionally and scoped for global relevance
- Continuously scope outside / third party vendors, follow and share industry trends in the training space to enhance Hyatt EAME/SWA training experience of the future
* High degree of personal and professional savvy and experience which instills confidence among all internal and external audiences * Good corporate role model, proactive, fair and approachable * Equips and motivates employees to achieve predetermined goals, installing and maintaining appropriate programs * Excellent communication & presentation skills, equally comfortable in various cultures within the division, able to develop close communications and relationships with all EAME SWA properties, and other countries as needed * Comprehensive knowledge of Hyatt corporate strategy, policies and procedures, standards of operation, philosophies, initiatives, systems, business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements * Translates business needs into what needs to get done; ensures that all work is completed effectively; monitors the progress of work against schedules and budgets; maintains high performance standard; works effectively by using a highly collaborative style; ability to work unsupervised * Ability to travel extensively * Minimum 2 years of Sales / Events experience or training experience * Complete understanding of hotel sales systems * Complete understanding of hotel operations * Complete understanding and knowledge of Hyatt Sales skills and processes
Primary Location: Germany
Organization: Central Europe Shared Services Center - Mainz
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GER000004